February Meeting

Hey John, there is no problem with changing the starting time. I can talk to Charlie about it. The only reason I had suggested that time is that I know we like to hang out and he usually opens till 5pm on Sundays so I was giving us plenty of time to do our thing and leave around the same time he closes.

Let me know, I can talk to him tommorrow and we can figure something out.

Erik

Erik, I am fine with noon, I was just thinking 1 or 2 may allow more people to attend and not miss what goes on.

:wave:

I do not get off of weekends until March. Living the meetings through the forums is kinda crappy. noon to midnight is getting abit old.

ok, we can start trickling in @ noon and we can conduct the official business part of the meeting @ 2pm. that should work out for most of us. We will have a great meeting, we allways do.

See you guys there

Erik

PS if you have frags you would like to swap I guess you can post them here that way there everybody has an idea of what we up for trade.

ok, we can start trickling in @ noon and we can conduct the official business part of the meeting @ 2pm. that should work out for most of us. We will have a great meeting, we allways do.

See you guys there

Erik

PS if you have frags you would like to swap I guess you can post them here that way there everybody has an idea of what we up for trade.
Sounds like a good plan!!

Jay

just curious,

where is the meeting going to be held? address?
Its been a while since i have been on the forum...i think the last time i went to a meeting was at My Saltwater World.
so i guess i have missed some things...

The meeting will be held at
Aqua Life
5360 N Mesa Street, Ste B
El Paso, TX
(915) 845-3474/ 253-4277
Close to Festival street
Date: February 22nd
the store will be open @ noon, start of club official business will be at 2pm, there will be a jumping balloon.

you need to figure out how to prepare that in sushi....you could solve the worlds hunger problems.
Maybe fried?
fainting.gif
It sure smells bad raw!!! :lol:

Jay

The meeting will be held at
Aqua Life
5360 N Mesa Street, Ste B
El Paso, TX
(915) 845-3474/ 253-4277
Close to Festival street
Date: February 22nd
the store will be open @ noon, start of club official business will be at 2pm, there will be a jumping balloon.

February 22nd???? That's tomorrow,isn't it?

bmw_zoan, sure you just take your frags and give them out to people. Really you can trade them to others for what they have if you want, you can give them away ( this what I usually always end up doing) or you can even sell them to others if they want to buy and you want to sell. I think for the most part we all kinda give some away and get some. we don't always end up trading for other corals or $$$.

I hate to say this but I am not sure if I will get to make the meeting. The winds may cause the interstate to be closed and or cause me to get stuck and not be able to come home. I am pretty sure you can make it with out me. It is not a must that an official meeting be called to order or held. We only have to have one of them kind of meetings a year and we already met that need for this year. I want to attend and hear all about doing a proper water change and get in on the coral fragging. I really hope I can make it. If I don't make it I really hope you all can stand for me not to be there. :lmao:
:wave:

sorry guys i have a dog that decided to deliver pups starting last night, so im on no sleep and still waiting to see if there are more. of course she decided to do this on a sunday, thats her name.

Back