1 3" Copperband Butterfly
1 3" Scopas Tang
1 3" Blonde Naso Tang
1 3" Blue Spotted Kole Tang
1 2" Flame Angel
4 2" Regal Tang
1 4" Midas Canary Blenny
1 2" Black & White Clownfish Percula

reptilemanmark - thanks i haven't bought any corals for last 2 months and just watching things grow.

Amazing fish list. This tank is awesome. How about some pics of the tank and fish etc. Question for you Bart. Do you think i can keep a PBT in a 90g tank?

McNichol - thanks

jnarowe - they were babies when purchased @1.5" and introduced all at same time. they chase each other around from time to time, but no real damages done.

Reeftanks6 - thanks just posted some pics 2 months back as the pics didn't change much and i don't think my corals have explosion growth :D. now on the PBT, i noticed this fish needs plenty of room to swim and should be the first tang introduced to display for 4-6 months before any other fishes. my friend has 72gal bow
:D with PBT, yellow tang, 3 lyretails, purple firefish, flame angel, elibi angel and i think that its. might be missing something but hopefully he will chime in :lol:

cbui2 watch out for the Margarita snails. They tend to die easily in warm tanks. They may last a couple months but watch for them to start moving towards the top of the tank where they can get away from water flow. I have already lost 3 of my 6 within 3 months. People warned me about them.

LOL kar i think i might pass on the PBT i think they need more then a 90 but i am not sure yet. theya re so beautiful to pass up.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12541225#post12541225 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reeftanks6
LOL kar i think i might pass on the PBT i think they need more then a 90 but i am not sure yet. theya re so beautiful to pass up.

I had a PBT in my 90 ;)

i bought my juvi OST back in beginning of Dec. @1.5" now hes over 7" and changing color. the rear half of his body is changing and white streamers are also out. this fish has growing so fast similar to his cousin vlamingi.

Marko9 how was the pbt in your tank? Was he with any other tangs? bart you have to post some pics i want to see the OST. Thats good that he is changing colors.

I had him in with a Pacific Blue tang; talk about a useless fish.

Thats rad Bart. Juvi OST when they are yello are my one of my favs.

My wife wants some yellow. I might get a smaller juvi. She doesn't need to know that it will change :lol:

Why do you say the Pacific blue tang was a waste just wondering? Also do you think i can have him with another tang as long as he is in before or at the same time.

The pacific blue tang doesn't really graze. So since it did not help with working the tank over, it just added to the trates :(

lol marko. Did your PBt pick on the rocks because i am a kind of guy that loves that? Also did he show any signs of ich and if he did what did u do to treat it.

The acanthurus' are great for grazing. It showed some ich, but it went away after a week. I did lose it in my fish fiasco when I was setting up my new tank :(

Back