Fish F/S

lifesworksataol

Hi guys long time no see. Its time for my wife and I to start trying to have babies so I want to downsize and start over. Once I get rid of the fish I will post the rest of the stuff for sale to you guys first and than craigslist if I can't get the stuff sold. I hope you guys are all doing well and hope to see you all soon!
Most of the fish like to be cleaned by both shrimp and the shrimp hangout together
Powder Blue Tang $50.00 4 inches
Yellow Tang $30.00 4 inches
Huge blue tang $60.00 7 inches
Sailfin Tang $30.00 4 inches
Fire Angel $30.00
Orange Anthias with blue over eye $20.00 each (have 3)
Black and White Clown Fish (no orange) Pair $70.00
Carpet Anemone $40.00 Has to go once fish are gone
Purple Plate Sponge $15.00
Puffer Fish $35.00 6 inches
Blood Red Shrimp $20.00
Cleaner Shrimp $20.00
tons of cheato 1 gallon for $10.00 (have maybe 10 gallons) filled with awesome tiny brittle stars

hey jason!
we''ve been gone all day and just got in a short while ago. i think terry has a missed call from you. cool! best wishes on the babies! i'm going to copy and paste this on our website unless you want to...don't know if you already did or not... :)

Hey! I need to post it over on the main website but I always forget my login. I need to just make it the same for this one. I will try later today. I tried texting you guys the other day, I want to see if your hubby can try and find the a/c leak. You guys want to go to mexican this tuesday night?

sold powder blue and blood shrimp.
lower prices
20 yellow tang and sailfin tang
30 blue tang
20 fire angel
50 black and white clowns they have babies all the time and they are completely black and white (no orange on mouth)
20 carpet anemone
10 purple plate sponge
20 puffer
10 cheato

This is what is left
(clowns are supposed to be picked up Wednesday), I havent heard back from the guys who said they wanted the other stuff. Alot of people are at macna. haha
20 yellow tang
30 blue tang
20 fire angel
50 black and white clowns they have babies all the time and they are completely black and white (no orange on mouth)
20 carpet anemone
10 purple plate sponge
20 puffer
10 cheato

Thanks everyone for there purchases! I really feel like everything has got a good home now. It was nice meeting everyone. I will put corals, rock, and hardware up for sale next. I am interested in trading for guns (let me know what you have).
Fish still left for sale
20 yellow tang
10 purple plate sponge
20 puffer

Back