Flame Angelfish Breeding attempt

"Handle" = nickname, and in this case means username (or alias)

Example: Picture a John Wayne cowboy greeting a stranger and asking him his name..."So what's your handle, partner?"

IIRC - if I remember correctly

"Handle" = nickname, and in this case means username (or alias)

Example: Picture a John Wayne cowboy greeting a stranger and asking him his name..."So what's your handle, partner?"

IIRC - if I remember correctly

Thank you Tommy!American slang is a never ending surprise box!:)

Any updates fla2341? This was one of the only threads I had followed in quite awhile as it was something new and different. Are you still at it or did time/money constraints kill the project. Once I am done with a billion house renovations, I plan to give it a go with my pair of Flames.

Unfortunatly I had to shut down the project due to multiple issues. I hope to re-initialize it at a later date.

Just stumbled on this thread- sucks you had to shut down the project, keep us posted when you do get it back up and going.

Richard Reynolds is "rsman" on these forums, from long ago. He's an inventive, talented, and clever guy, raised many kinds of fish before any of us were able to, but did not document it well. He did this as a young man in Southern California, was friends/business partners with David Mulcahey of Seahorse breeding fame, and now lives with his girlfriend(perhaps wife?) in rural Missouri. He did indeed get many, if not all, of Joe L.'s clownfish, but I am not sure what happened to them. Not sure he is still in the fish breeding game. I haven't heard from him in several years. Many of the old timers (though he is young yet) get burned out.

Thanks for all the info in this thread. I am getting ready to try breeding Angels as well. Maybe we can compare notes someday.

Mike

Hi Guys, your information and posts were such an interesting reading. I have currently obtained a pair of flame angels that were already paired. I am hoping to start a new project with the information you have valuably provided. Maybe a few additional methods to build onto what Is existing to get these larvae to develop to juveniles!

So here goes..

Day 1: Keep the flames alive and fed! :D

Seems it's been years since any activity in this thread, I just read through it and am wondering if there's been anyone who's made any progress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems it's been years since any activity in this thread, I just read through it and am wondering if there's been anyone who's made any progress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colchester Pet, in Colchester Ct usually has CB Flame Angels in stock, as well as other CB marine fish.

Flame Angelfish Breeding attempt

Colchester Pet, in Colchester Ct usually has CB Flame Angels in stock, as well as other CB marine fish.

Yes I've purchased from there in the past. Great selection, helpful people. Was more curious if anyone had had success in a home aquarium.

Back