Flame Scallop

CrimsonTide78

I have been trying to research flame scallops with not much luck. Does anyone have one and if so, does it need any special attention, food, or lighting? I wanted to find out more about them before I buy one. I have a few damselfish I keep together in the tank and live rock with some polyp corals.

Will

Thanks guys for those great links and info about them. I think I am going to buy one, b/c I am always up for a challenge and I don't mind having things I can't see. I regularly feed my tank with phytoplankton on a weekly basis, so now I will just have to feed it more often. Once again, Thanks! :)

Hmm...did you read those links? Weekly feedings will not be enough. You'll need to do daily feedings IMO.

Yes I did read the links. I was just saying that since I already gave a weekly feeding, there should be some already present in the tank. I read all the links that were supplied and I understand that every other day feedings of phyto plus making my own cultures are necessary. Thanks for your concern though. I appreciate it :)

Back