Florida Pets

griss

RC Mod
Staff member
RC Mod
Thinking about getting their Refugium Booster Mix. Anyone have any experience with them? Their website leaves a little to be desired at least on Safari.

I’m curious also what their shipping costs are. If I click add to cart, it takes me right to PayPal. I don’t want to proceed and end up with $100 in shipping.

Nevermind, apparently I found a very old site of their’s😂. The newer site doesn’t offer that package.

Hmmm, maybe it’s not that old of a website. Both URLs are tripod. Didn’t realize that tripod was even a thing anymore.

However, if I go to their homepage, I can’t seem to find the Refugium booster package????

Lol yea when I was looking at floridapets.com I couldn’t find it either

Last edited:
I've bought from John a couple times in the past. I was mostly looking for Amphipods as mine got wiped out from a low salinity issue a while back. But low and behold, last night I noticed some in my fuge. Must have been from the macros I got from @bradleym
Yup, most likely! I have pods, micro brittle stars, even mysid shrimp in my macro. It's good to have diversity even if it gets a little messy sometimes.

Yup, most likely! I have pods, micro brittle stars, even mysid shrimp in my macro. It's good to have diversity even if it gets a little messy sometimes.
Thanks again for those. If I ever get my upgrade done and get some frags grown out, I'll be sure to give you some.

Back