What are your thoughts?

Suggestions?

Pictures of yours...

Where whoudl i place it?
Strong light weaker light
Strong current...weaker current?

Chris

sometimes Rock anemones are also called Flower anemones,
they are one of the hardiest anemones you are ever going to find IMO, and they are not picky about placement or current, they will sting your corals, and any clownfish brave enough to try and host in it, might get eaten...here's a pic of mine
3583_137343.jpg

Nice...thank you.....hopefully i will keep him alive...haha...my first attempt at anything other than fish, snails and crabs in my tank....

somaseven, what exactly do you mean by harmless?

flower anemones will sting your corals, and could kill them..
they are not rare at all, my shop sells them, for $6.99

I have one in a thirty gallon long with 340w VHO. This thing cleared out the tank of 1 royal gramma and 2 firefish. Now, believe it or not, a saddleback clown is hosting in it. Crazy thing. I feed 2-3 times per week. Sometimes some "borneman" mush, sometimes a whole silverside. It has doubled in size in the past few months.

Garrett.

Can we get a pic of your clown in it? I have seen clowns in condys but never in a flower. Id really like to see it!

Okay, here is a pic of the rock anemone w/hosting saddleback. This was while the anemone was spawning this past weekend. I didn't set up my tripod and couldn't find the flash so... not the hottest pics in the world. I've got a few more, but the firewall at work is giving me fits and I can't upload at the moment.

G.

2006_03100163.jpg

2006_03100072.jpg

Those pics aren't to bad at all. Actually thats a fire clown but very cool pair. I would not believe it with out the pics.

Back