FMAS FREE Frag Swap - Nov 8th, 2014

Mitch- glad to here from you but my Cigars are exclusive.

This upcoming frag swap will be the beginning of great things to come!!!!!!!

Thanks Matt and Eddie.

Not really homesick, pretty settled into Asia by now, but would be nice to do more than visit one person's tank every month or two though. They work 5 1/2 days over here, so they have little "play time" after doing laundry, grocery shopping, family time, etc. Also, no local "Experts" to give lectures, etc. At least my job I work M-F.

Really would like to see the "Laser beam" Sharks lighting Eddie's "Exclusive" cigars at the "FREE to Enter" Frag Swap though. That would be cool. They only sell Cohiba's and other world famous brands here, since there is no Cuban Cigar ban in Asia. Wonder what those Exclusive cigars taste like. Maybe a swap for a plating pectinia????

Well, have a good time guys. Hope you sell all your LR Matt. Talk to you guys soon......

never been to a frag swap i hope they have some really nice things which i know they will i dont know what to expect. hopefully some nice frags for cheap i cant wait!!

A Sample of some of our Frag Swap vendors and Supporters!

2e3seg4.jpg

ive nevr been to a frag swap what can i expect? super low prices on corals and good convo with my fellow reefers?

You can expect all of the above and more.

This year South Plantation High School will be setting up their Touch Tank for the kids (big and small), we will also have a raffle filled with corals, fish and other cool items. And if you get hungry, South Plantation HS Aquarium Club will be manning the grill. They usually have chicken, burgers, hot dogs and lots of sweets. I think their chocolate covered strawberries were a big hit last year. But they will have your hunger pains covered.

Our vendors usually bring a variety of high end "baller" corals as well as the budget friendly corals. We also have vendors that sell Controllers there this year and expect to see some a vendor that does some awesome cnc acrylic work.

Should be a fun time for all.

You can expect all of the above and more.

This year South Plantation High School will be setting up their Touch Tank for the kids (big and small), we will also have a raffle filled with corals, fish and other cool items. And if you get hungry, South Plantation HS Aquarium Club will be manning the grill. They usually have chicken, burgers, hot dogs and lots of sweets. I think their chocolate covered strawberries were a big hit last year. But they will have your hunger pains covered.

Our vendors usually bring a variety of high end "baller" corals as well as the budget friendly corals. We also have vendors that sell Controllers there this year and expect to see some a vendor that does some awesome cnc acrylic work.

Should be a fun time for all.

oh ok sounds great i cant wait im sure i have a great time im assuming alcohol wont be sold?

Just got back from tonight's setup. The vendors have some great frags and more. One vendor will be doing free water analysis and consultation as well.

Don't miss out on a great event.

Just got back from tonight's setup. The vendors have some great frags and more. One vendor will be doing free water analysis and consultation as well.

Don't miss out on a great event.

sounds good i have a question dont know if i should pm you or ask u here

Looking good here lets go fraggers lets all come on out ....

We have a huge raffel going full dosing pump setups from brs and full camera setups for your controller donated from puratek....just to name a few

Last edited:
Back