For Sale 3 200G water tanks with stands.

David MC Lee

I have 3 200G water tanks for sale. You can buy one or all three. This was my main setup for my make up/water change system. The top tank was for the RO/DI water. It has two valves to drain the water into each of the bottom tanks. The left tank was used for mixing salt water and the right tank was my make up water with kalk added.

Just selling the tanks, wood stands, pipe & valves leading from the top tank to the bottom tanks, plywood cover for the tanks.

Each tank new was over $200

I'm asking $125 for each tank or $350 for the entire setup.

FYI I will be in the champaign area this sunday.

David

what are the dims of these i don't think they will fit in my basement but i would love to have one to mix water in. But my basement door is a 32 inch door. i have had trouble finding a tank that will fit in the door.

They are 32".
My door frame is also 32" but with the door jam its 31.5" I had to remove one side of the door frame to get them down to my basement.
So it take a bit of time but can be done.

ok i will have to do some checking. how long are they? and will you include the little boards for it to set on if i buy just 1

I would love to use this but i just don't think it will fit in the basement. 100 year old houses are not very accessible.

I showed my wife this... I said 'Look honey!...' she said where in the H#%! are you gonna put that? lol

David are you moving again? I wish the tanks were an inch smaller....it is what I would like to have for my tanks. But I don't think my wife will tolerate my taking over that much more space.

David, How pliable are they? I also have a 32" door so, the inside with the frame is 31.5". Do you think they could be pushed in enough to push them through the frame?

Back