FOR SALE...60 cube

synofreak

OK folks started my own business and gonna downsize to 1 tank. Up for sale is a 60 cube.Please bear with me as its been a long time, and also this setup is specifically different in size and shape(stand).

60g cube 24"x24"x24"(RR) all glass tank with 1 overflow with a megaflow in it. Return Y's into 2 with an educator on 1 of the returns(center overflow/1 return). Some scratches...prolly more then when I got it from Kawicivic.....I have a 6 year old on fish duty =).

STAND is 31"Dx53W"x37"Tall. 2 doors centered 28"Tx40"W opening. Skins are prefinished birch ply(laser etched) and trim is oak or pine(cant remember). Right side outside is not totally finished as its up against a wall. Ceramic tile on top(tank drops in). The tank is offset on the stand "creating" a tabletop for "whatever" =). Tank sits fully back with 8" on left side, 6" in front of and 20" to right side if your looking at the tank.

Below the tank we have a 10g tank for TopOff. Next too it lies a 40g breeder setup at 12">12">8"approx. 9" baffles are the average.Skimmer>1"over>under>1"over. Next is the fuge which is too big. 12" >over to return. Return baffle was broken day 1 and "fixed" but I suggest getting a new plate of glass or plexi and making the fuge smaller and return bigger. Never leaked, but the return is pretty small(easy fix).

Equipment..... Some is for sale, some "might" not be.

1. Tsunami top off with custom bracket(I run 1 on my 125 so might want to keep/I dont have the bracket on my 125g)$50/offers.

2. Marineland light for the fuge LED both blue and white $25 OBO

3. SWC BMK 150 7 months old $120

4.Rio 2500(probably too much/may keep for backup on 125) $40

5. Tunze 6025(old ones)...might have modded the impellar? I have 2 others so...$35 BEST OFFER.

6. MP 10 NOT wireless. Has 2 wetside but something got in 1 the other week. Its bad now. The one on it works, but is loud. Driver is fine and powerhead is running. (I might keep this for 125g)$150/BEST OFFER

Now for the important stuff.

#1 My Haddoni......owned for 2 years roughly. Green/white stripe. $70 OBO(good home is most important, give me a holler Mitch/wife...sorry forgot your name)

#2 Booyahs Snowflake/onyx....unsexed(prolly female). $75 . You'd have to talk to Mitch...but he might honor the trade in value.

#3 Lawnmower blenny $10

#4 Coral banded shrimp $10

#5 2 Damsels, 1 yellow tail, 1 4 stripe FREE

NOW FOR THE STUFF YOUR LOOKING FOR........NOTHING.

I do have LR, a tiny bit from the tank, most is tonga branch I want to keep. Everything in the sump is good to go. Maybe 1-2 pieces in tank. I do have 20lbs running for 7 months, and another 20+ for 1 month cooking in other tanks. I can get someone running now with what I have.

Tank , stand, 10g and 40g breeder together hopefully is.........$250

OH YEAH got a LED light....reefbreeders photon16. Different bulbs extra optics and newer controller to boot., Might wanna keep and retro in 125 hood. OFFERS.

Prices are OBO,,,,,offers are fine. Low ball is fine, atleast its an offer(not like I will say yes). Thanks for looking and CARPET needs to go 1st.....I have means to catch other fish anytime(empty the tank). Once fish abd carpet are gone....I may part.

Prices may be high as its been a while. You have 2 options......Shoot me an offer(PM) OR run for your life......My 6 year old doesn't accept bargaining...:) unless you have kit kats,crunch bars, mr goodbar, straight hershey, hershey kisses, pnut butter cups, whatchamacallits, or butterfingers.

I might entertain offers for cheato, 60" T5's(bulbs), or a good sized wrasse.Ask at your own risk...............Good stuff folks.

Last edited:
Items holding for DAHC1979 are as follows:
SWCBK150
Marineland LED
RIO 2500
Lawnmower Blenny
Coral banded shrimp
2 Damsels

Price drop on the Carpet as I need to move him first before anything goes.
$50 OBO

Price drop on carpet....$40 or name your price with a good home.......Bring a large container.........No big bags available.

Items remaining.

RIO 2500 $35

Tunze 6025 $25

Tsunami Top off $40

Vortech MP10 $150

Photon 16 offers

Booyahs snowflake/onyx $65

Tank/stand/40 sump/10 top off $220

Fully cured live rock $3.50/lb

Live rock cooking for a month $2.50/lb

Thanks for looking, pics upon request.

OK I'll probably have 100+ LBS of LR to sell, gotta sort thru the stuff in the 60g. Alot of big nice pieces. Some with coraline and shrooms, some cooking dark for a long time, and some cooking for a month(dark). All cooking was bleached and reseeded. I'll get pics up soon.

Price drop........(s)......

Rio 2500 $30... bottom dollar or backup for me

Tunze 6025 $25

Tsunami top off $35

MP10 2 wet side(1 I opened and the bearing is opening(unsealing), both are complete wet sides and 1 is running, 1 foam cover, complete box with manuals...........$140.

Photon 16 with different then stock colors, extra optics, newer controller (not installed).....I'll probably mod it in my 125g hood, but not done yet so open to offers($150 wont do it, I love the light).

Tank/stand/40B sump/10g TO tank $220. Final offer or tank becomes reptile tank for the kid. I will sell sump and 10g seperate. $40 breeder $50/10g $5

Booyahs Snowflake/onyx. In my 125g sump $50. I'd keep it but I own a Volitan..........Nice fish hand picked.

LR......got 2 shots, 2 tanks. All LR has been run in one tank or another. Alot has been bleached and re cooked. 20g has alot on top from 60, rest has been cooking for a long time(80 total?). Eclipse has a few pieces from 60 and rest had been bleached and cooked for over a month(new rocks still showing good sponges/60 total?). I have a 10-15lbs in the 125g sump to sell also some with shrooms.

LR will be $2.50-$1.50/lbs depending on quantity. If youve ever bought coral from me....you know I'm generous to say the least.

Come BUY my stuff........

Thats the eclipse stuff not cooking a LONG time.

Thats the 20g, all but the sponge covered has been cooking in dark a LONG time.

I cook dark, seed all, Sponge covered is from 60g tank or sump. I truthfully cant tell you what rock is what....Marco is in there(I can tell), and Tonga branch, but I kept most of that(TB). Its all just a 7+ year collection. Some dense, some super light.....some actual coral I grew and lost. Some BIG, some small. Some coral on it if you get on it =).

TRADES for cheato, 60" T5 bulbs, or snails(Turbo)....or possibly a larger fish....maybe coral?

Back