for sale again

Decaco

hi all,

i recently had a post for sale. i have been busy and not able to keep up, i now have most of my zoa's somewhat fragged.

i have alot of different zoa's( green, orange , yellow, red) alot of different size colonies ranging from 5 - 40 $)

a few different colonies of star polyps ranging from 5-15 $ one somewhat larger colony on large rock maybe 40$

10 head branch hammer 50$
2 green mushrooms 20$
australian orange plate coral 45$
green misc sps 25$
4 rbta's on 1 large rock 100$

premium live rock 2.50 lb

also i still have a black sun coral not very healthy a couple polyps hanging on someone can have if you can take care of properly(better than me lol)

all equip will be for sale after livestock

I'd like to try some yellow zoas and maybe the green SPS. And if I come by I'll take the sun coral too, please.

sorry i cant post pics if u send a pm with phone # i will text you a crappy
(sorry) pic from my phone.

ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

Ok I went by and took some pics for all my friends on here.

Left side FTS
Left.jpg

Right side FTS
Right.jpg

I almost bought this first rock, but I really had no place for the rock itself, and if I bought it, I would've broken it into several smaller pieces, so I passed on it for the good of all you other reefers. That said, OP - if you frag this one I call dibbs on at least 5 polyps. Call it my "photographer's fee", even though I would be buying them. Everybody else - if you buy it I would be extremely grateful if you would scrape off some polyps and sell me a frag. Ok, moving on.
Pic 1
1.jpg

Pic 2
2.jpg

Pic 3
3.jpg

Pic 4
4.jpg

Pic 5
5.jpg

Pic 6
6.jpg

Pic 7
7.jpg

Pic 8
8.jpg

Pic 9
9.jpg

Pic 10
10.jpg

Pic 11
11.jpg

Pic 12
12.jpg

Pic 13
13.jpg

Pic 14
14.jpg

Pic 15
15.jpg

Pic 16
16.jpg

Pic 17
17.jpg

Pic 18
18.jpg

That'll do it. OP should chime in with more info soon.

Look at the forum this is posted in. SAINT LOUIS Area Saltwater Hobbyists. St. Louis, Missouri. :)

Sorry I'm getting use to reefcentral. As you can tell I'm new. Lol but thank you for letting me know. :wavehand: ( u ship?)

Last edited:
sorry i do not ship

bradley thanks again so much for taking the time and posting the pics for me.

i will post more information tonight.

sorry i do not ship

seriously people,I feel bad for you that a bunch of people are messing with your thread Decaco.... People are always trolling for deals. Then again maybe you should charge a first class plane tickets for you and your family for shipping......

Last edited:
Back