Foster my Fish

FloMotion

So we just sold our house and we decided to build new. I will have to break the tank down within the next month and won't be able to re-setup the system until the construction is completed sometime late 2016 early 2017.

Does anyone in the St. Pete, Largo, Bradenton area have any extra room? I have a Copper Band Butterfly, Fox Face, Percula Clown, Yellow Wrasse, 3 Chromis, and a Neon Gobie. They are well behaved and clean up after themselves :p :beer:

Are you wanting them back or giving them away.
I would take all but the percula. I would buy the copperband if you decide to sell. Lmk what you are looking to do. Not easy to catch fish unfortunately to give them back.

I'd be willing to help you out. I have a 150g with two chromis, 2 percula's, yellow and hippo tang.
Think the gobie may be hard to re-catch, but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Rob, thanks for the reply. I would like to keep everyone together if possible. I would eventually want the fish back and I'm just trying to avoid from moving the tank twice while we're renting.

Birtikidis - sounds great, I really appreciate the offer. I should have more specific dates as far as when I need to break down the tank within the next couple weeks. I'll keep everyone posted and thanks for helping out!

Back