FRAG-o-ween AZ FRAG October 13th Meeting

Frick

AZ FRAG President
It's time for our Frag-O-ween party. If you or your kids would like to try out your new Halloween costume then please do so. We will start with another great fragging demonstration this year hosted by Paul Whitby. We will have our Bobbing for Frags right after the frag demonstration. If you haven't done the bobbing for frags before then you have been missing out. Last year everyone got to leave with at least a few very nice FREE frags. If you have never been to an AZ FRAG meeting then this would be a great one to start. Bring your family and friends. :beer:

Become a AZ FRAG members. Annual dues are $10 which you can pay for there. Trust me. This meeting alone will be worth the annual member cost.

If you would like to trade/buy/sell and frags or used equipment please use this thread to do so. All listings must have a price and would be better with a picture.

Where:
Broken Yolk Cafe
2034 E Southern Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85204

When:
October 13th 3:00pm till 5:00pm

So dress up, come out, and grab some food, candy, and drinks while you pick out your next coral with your mouth! :celeb1:

I travelling from the Oct 12 so I will miss another one. So sad.

I know the next PROP meeting is on Nov 10th. I will be also be out of town that week-end.

Is there any way we can move the PROP meeting to Nov 17th? I promise to bring corals to sell and to buy corals. Probably not, but just thought I would ask.

I know the next PROP meeting is on Nov 10th. I will be also be out of town that week-end.

Is there any way we can move the PROP meeting to Nov 17th? I promise to bring corals to sell and to buy corals. Probably not, but just thought I would ask.

I don't think we can. That tends to mess up other people's schedule up.

Dave_J, that is awesome of you to do! I wish I could make it, but I have family coming into town...

I found a couple of things we can raffle off at the end of the meeting as well. A RSM Nano Skimmer (good for a 65 gallon) and a few books. Raffle tickets will be sold there and are $1 each or 6 for $5.

I also want to thank Artistic Aquariums and Club Reef for the donated corals we will be fragging today. If you like the stuff you see today go check out their shops to get more of these awesome corals.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for an amazing experience. Now that I've been to a meeting, I'm wondering if that makes me an official addict 😂😂😂

Thanks again for all the effort that goes into the FRAG meetings, and the donated coral from the sponsors.

I am so glad that I went to this frag swap and became an AZ FRAG member. I was very impressed with the presentation. I can't believe all of the frags that I got! If it is not to much of a bother could someone list the names and a brief description of the coral frags give out?

Thanks,

Tom

Back