Frag Swap at SEA 4/20

Sorry cant make it. I have a fishing tourney that weekend, but I'm leaving for the summer and I have to rehome and bunch of corals and equipment, I'll post it on a new thread.

Ok I am going to bring green birdsnest,Hollywood stunner, Reverse Superman I can also bring some blue tubs, strawberry wines, Horizons and some sweet purple and fire and ice zoas if you zoa guys are interested.

Ok brett I will have the reverse superman and kid I would love to get some zoas off yah I have a tank that I am doing in nothing but zoas and gsp. so any nice zoas you have I would be interested in. Also would any one be interested in some candy canes I need to clear room

Brett - dang man !!! You got more corals !!! what did you pick up ?

Rockymountainfrags owed me from a past order, very berry prostrata and Ultimates rainbow. I however have no idea where I'm gonna put them.:rolleye1:

Last edited:
Super here is the pics of them got 3 types I acually think the blues look even nicer but the neon green is nice as well

picture.php
here are the candy canes

picture.php

Both of these giants will be going
picture.php
hollywood

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6785&pictureid=51036[/IMG]hollywood[/QUOTE]

Like the hollywood :thumbsup:

I hate to be the guy to announce this but it's not gonna happen. I don't have the info to elaborate too much so I'm not gonna try to but the auction has been cancelled. It sucks but it is was it is I guess. Sorry everyone

Ahhh, dang it!!!!!!

Took the day off and saved up.

With limited resources in Tucson I hope that those dedicated to living the hobby do well in that endevor retail wise. Not going to bash SEA, but I hope that who ever sets up shop again are able to meet the customers needs.

Back