Frag swap?

I agree it was hot and crowded but worth it. I bought an Iwaki magnet pump MD-40RXT ( four month old) looks like brand new, for way less than 1/2 regular price and some cool frags. I'm happy and ready for the next one.

Anyone know how if possible to get in touch with the frag seller
Mecoral or mefrags he was on the right rear of the swap next to
A guy named porksandwich or something similar
Had a lot of cheap and nice frags would like buy more
Thought I had a card in my gift bag but haven't been able to find it

Can't please everybody...that's just the way life is.

If it would have been cold or less crowded, somebody else would have complained about that.....

Considering that these guys had a month or less to get this show together, they did an awesome, awesome job. Considering that they never put an event like this together before, my congratulations to the organizers!

So I post the question and then decide to spend the day on the boat instead. After reading the above I'm sorry that I missed it. Lord knows I could use a bunch of frags for my empty tank. Looking forward to the next event.

Anyone know how if possible to get in touch with the frag seller
Mecoral or mefrags he was on the right rear of the swap next to
A guy named porksandwich or something similar
Had a lot of cheap and nice frags would like buy more
Thought I had a card in my gift bag but haven't been able to find it

LOL cheep your too funny .....Mark he is MECORAL and does not deal in cheep garb but does have nice prices and nice quality on the high end stuff.....porko thats Josh he is not on RC he hasn't been for some time, banned from RC ...just pm marke and he can put you in contact with Josh also....

I myself enjoyed the frag swap. Yea it was hot, crowded, and small but I found some good deals from joshporko and the table when you first walked in.

LOL cheep your too funny .....Mark he is MECORAL and does not deal in cheep garb but does have nice prices and nice quality on the high end stuff.....porko thats Josh he is not on RC he hasn't been for some time, banned from RC ...just pm marke and he can put you in contact with Josh also....

I tryed sending a pm but it will not work
Any way you or someone else could put me in touch with
This mark from the me coral table from the frag swap ?

Back