*Free* 100 gallon acrylic tank with stand

Mel-E-Mel

*NEED GONE ASAP* Need space in my garage. Free if you can pick it up by Sunday. Custom 48"x24"x20" shallow acrylic aquarium. Open top, external herbie style overflow. Light hangers are attached to the stand but can be easily removed. Stand has access doors on all sides for easy maintenance.

Can't post pics from my phone so please PM me tour number and I can text you photos.

Serious inquires only please.

*NEED GONE ASAP* Need space in my garage. Free if you can pick it up by Sunday. Custom 48"x24"x20" shallow acrylic aquarium. Open top, external herbie style overflow. Light hangers are attached to the stand but can be easily removed. Stand has access doors on all sides for easy maintenance.

Can't post pics from my phone so please PM me tour number and I can text you photos.

Serious inquires only please.

Are you leaving the hobby for real?
That's one sweet tank, lucky person whoever gives it a home !!

Are you leaving the hobby for real?
That's one sweet tank, lucky person whoever gives it a home !!

Hi Mario! No, not leaving hobby. Just clearing up some much needed garage space. I still have a 25 gallon running with just corals at the moment and maintaining with my daughter. She loves the hobby and will be getting another large tank again in the future when we get a bigger place.

Btw, the stand this tank comes with was built by Mario. Super sturdy and built like a tank!

Tank is currently pending to Maraquatic.

Will go down the line of interest if it falls thru.

Thank you

Back