Free b-ionic salt Largo

robthorn

This is free to someone already using b-ionic salt. Reason being is I want to keep the 3 plastic jugs.

FIRST COME TAKES IT.

There is anywhere from 20 gallons worth up to half a box. I tried it and didn't see any benefits so I stopped using it and it is just sitting here. Half box because there is 1 unopened bottle of Component A I think it is. Just a smidge left in the other. Some component B left. Lots of Mag left.

Again you need to bring your own jugs to pour the liquid into. The jugs are perfect size for me to mix other elements in.

If you already have my phone number call or text. If not I will answer messages here as I get them.

It is great of you to offer something up for free and a shame nobody has taken you up on your offer. I use Instant Ocean in my tank and don't plan on changing. Maybe someone will come along that uses that salt or wants to try something new. Either way, it is nice of you to offer it up.

I figured it was gone. I need to fill up a new setup this weekend. So if it is still available I will pick it up Saturday or Sunday.

It is still available. I will post here when it is gone. It goes to the first person that can make it over to get it. I do have a pretty hectic schedule though.

Back