Free frag - green pocilliopora

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7678010#post7678010 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MACDad
Maybe he is working on becoming SUPREME OVERLORD! :D
OH those posts just cracked me up!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7717259#post7717259 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bigdaddyadam
so is roach going to take the frag or am I on deck now?

It should be big enough by now to make two frags out of :)

Rumors of my death were grossily exagerated!!

Been busy between work and the lil' one as of late but I am still alive and kicking. I took a road trip the other day, dropped off some frags for ICU2 to Selgado and another Michigander.

Selgado, I loce the two pieces. I put em' in the tank and they seem to be as happy as I am. My daughter was very happy with "her" snail (thanks) and with a critter that tagged along for the ride. Right after I placed the pieces in the tank, she noticed a lil' serpent star (black and white banded) about the size of a dime crawl out of a little crevice. I will grow him nice and big for ya and bring him back home to ya!

Thanks again, it was greatly appreciated!!

Roach:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7776425#post7776425 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RoachBug
Rumors of my death were grossily exagerated!!

Been busy between work and the lil' one as of late but I am still alive and kicking. I took a road trip the other day, dropped off some frags for ICU2 to Selgado and another Michigander.

Selgado, I loce the two pieces. I put em' in the tank and they seem to be as happy as I am. My daughter was very happy with "her" snail (thanks) and with a critter that tagged along for the ride. Right after I placed the pieces in the tank, she noticed a lil' serpent star (black and white banded) about the size of a dime crawl out of a little crevice. I will grow him nice and big for ya and bring him back home to ya!

Thanks again, it was greatly appreciated!!

Roach:D
Are you gonna do anymore of those Supreme Overlord installments?? Are ya? Huh? Huh? Are ya?

Back