Free RBTA/various corals Palmdale

pandimus

Tank is coming down. I have a bunch of acros that look bad and an RBTA for whomever wants it free in Palmdale. This weekend only. If no one takes it, i will take it to LFS.

CoachellaReefer
I thought you're selling your system??
I hope you have another tank for the Nem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoachellaReefer
I thought you're selling your system??
I hope you have another tank for the Nem

Yes I'm selling my 180g tank I also have an 80g and 55g up and running sorry you where late to this post bro [emoji6]

Tank is coming down. I have a bunch of acros that look bad and an RBTA for whomever wants it free in Palmdale. This weekend only. If no one takes it, i will take it to LFS.

Hey hope your day is going good bro I'm waiting for your confirmation to pickup the free RBTA thanks your the man [emoji1305]

Sorry to those I didn't reply. I didn't have a lot of time to get livestock out of here. Nem is gone most coral is gone. I do have a few random bitsnof coral laying around some zoos, I think a paly grande, lots of red cap, tiny bit of seasons greetings. If your interested in any of those little bits and are close to Palmdale let me know

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sorry to those I didn't reply. I didn't have a lot of time to get livestock out of here. Nem is gone most coral is gone. I do have a few random bitsnof coral laying around some zoos, I think a paly grande, lots of red cap, tiny bit of seasons greetings. If your interested in any of those little bits and are close to Palmdale let me know

What do you mean the nem is gone? I called dibs on it first and you said you wold get it ready form me the next day then you didn't reply and still don't reply my message to confirm pickup bro?

What do you mean the nem is gone? I called dibs on it first and you said you wold get it ready form me the next day then you didn't reply and still don't reply my message to confirm pickup bro?

Damn dude. You better file a claim for PayPal for the free nem. I never said it was yours and dibs don't mean **** when it comes to free. I needed it gone and guess what it's gone.as opposed to tommorow when you wanted to pick it up..

Damn dude. You better file a claim for PayPal for the free nem. I never said it was yours and dibs don't mean **** when it comes to free. I needed it gone and guess what it's gone.as opposed to tommorow when you wanted to pick it up..

I told you I could pick it up the day you posted it you said you would have it for me the next day!! That you would "œMESSAGE" me and you never did I don't even care about the nem anymore what is messed up and S***** is that why would you post something for "œFREE" when you don't have a word bro clearly you were just playing and never gave away that nem I just don't understand the people who post free stuff or that they are selling things that supposedly they sell but they just waist people time and 2nd if it was gone why didn't you tell me "œoh sorry you asked first for it but I decided not to give it away or give it away to someone else" that would have been easier!

Free RBTA/various corals Palmdale

Funny [emoji38] [emoji38] A 2 month member with only 50 posts (and most of them being sell threads) is attacking a member of 11 years with countless amounts of knowledge.

Great way to make friends here Coachelladude!

FYI sock is spelt with an O not a U
e02b485779d46dbd18497a9c408566b9.plist

Last edited:
Wow I missed this

Johnny I hope everything is good

Everything is good. Just doing same thing you did ahwhile ago. Kids are getting more and more demanding. Taking a break might reinvigorate the passion. Gonna play around more with my other hobby (mountain biking). Might get a frag only tank later, something smaller more managable. But for now freedom.

Funny [emoji38] [emoji38] A 2 month member with only 50 posts (and most of them being sell threads) is attacking a member of 11 years with countless amounts of knowledge.

Only 50 posts and all those for sale threads.. Hmm that used to be an offense. Wonder if RC changed their rules. I've seen people get temp banned for that.

I have still 3 infraction
One for defending utter chaos rob
Trump hating ( savethereef) for mistaken identity.
One for inquiring about red bugs medication
One for for sale I guess

Soon they will ban me for not supporting them financially.

Well sorry for my autocorrect writing "œsock" wrong man [emoji57] at least your not that tetere to understand what I was talking about and I'm SOOOOO SOOO Sorry that you got "œbanned" from this groups before [emoji23] just because that person has more years here doesn't mean he has more knowledge on the hobby dude you don't even know me to be talking like you know everything and yes I'm here to make friends but your friend is here giving away stuff and then he doesn't reply because he wasn't going to give it away for free since the beginning and a simple message saying "œyou asked for it first and I said I would give it to you but now I will give it to someone else or I changed my mind" that would have been better [emoji23] I love this hubby and I sell my stuff cheap or trade it for corals I don't see this as a business [emoji2958] never got a message back [emoji2371] oh and I leave you with this picture to see what you think [emoji1313]
43446cd125c02312fb4d3d8c067e655d.jpg

Jerry, Jerry! Lol but honestly it was free man, he waa giving it away for free, let it go. And really what time did u waste, waiting for his response to get a free nem? Unless u drove to his house or he told you to come at certain time and canceled on u the last min, not sure why you would call him out on this thread. Dont see the purpose. Let it go things happen..

Jerry, Jerry! Lol but honestly it was free man, he waa giving it away for free, let it go. And really what time did u waste, waiting for his response to get a free nem? Unless u drove to his house or he told you to come at certain time and canceled on u the last min, not sure why you would call him out on this thread. Dont see the purpose. Let it go things happen..

I did not called him out read the messages I know it was free but you can see that I said I would take it if he doesn't have his word why is he posting things in the first place I'm out [emoji1308]

Back