Free sand

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
About 260lbs but first to pickup will not hold. Already did that and it is still here :( I think it's 99% reef flakes. Bring 5 gal buckets

About 260lbs but first to pickup will not hold. Already did that and it is still here :( I think it's 99% reef flakes. Bring 5 gal buckets

Hey Roger. I can come straight over after work, but is this sand out of your old display or new sand that you haven't put in yet?

This is old sand. I cleaned it and was ready to use it in the new system but I decided to go bare bottom again. I would recommend giving it another rinse but it should be pretty clean.

This is old sand. I cleaned it and was ready to use it in the new system but I decided to go bare bottom again. I would recommend giving it another rinse but it should be pretty clean.

Cool. I can come right after work. It's for my bro-in-law. He's still piecing his tank together. How many buckets do you think I will need?

Roger... Thank you again for your generosity. This will be going to good use.

Aaron... It ended up being less than what my bro-in-law needs so I took what was there. I'll still have to acquire more for him too.

Roger... Thank you again for your generosity. This will be going to good use.

Aaron... It ended up being less than what my bro-in-law needs so I took what was there. I'll still have to acquire more for him too.

Anytime that's one thing gone. Now I need someone to take the rock :)

I can give some to your brother in law, how much does he need?

That would be awesome. He doesn't have any yet but he is planning to do a rock wall similar to mine so I'm thinking he is going to need around 250lbs total. If anything is not used that my Tampa Reefers gifted him I'll be sure to bring it back to our side.

I of course am giving him a lot of stuff, but I only have a few Tonga branches left for him.

Back