Free stuff and why you dont sell it.

expose the jerk. so we know if he ever contacts us on a similar issue we will be advised. this is not defamation of character this is education of a character... tks for sharing..
I too would like to know

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15244418#post15244418 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jon luciani
im giving him 24 hours to speak up and explain if he doesnt ill pm people who want to know.

I'd love to know who not to give free frags to.

I confess....it was me :(

Please sir....may I have some more??? ;)

j/k.....if it will make you feel any better...how does breakfast in bed sound?

My specialty is PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!! HEE HEE HEE!!!!

Damn I wish I had all that for Free I would not sell not a penny... That's Flippin Crazy. Mag 18 for Free??? That's even crazier...LOL

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15247069#post15247069 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tank2379
Damn I wish I had all that for Free I would not sell not a penny... That's Flippin Crazy. Mag 18 for Free??? That's even crazier...LOL

Stick around the fourms and be a NICE person. people give things away all the time. just dont EVER do what this guy did.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15247472#post15247472 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by little_squid
dang do i have to pull my ebay action now for one 175 watt used bulb?

LOL you would have to pay someone to take that thing plus you got a lil "friendly" with it at teds so do what ya want with it hahahaha

emb.-pancakes.jpg

That's just crazy. I would blow a gasket! You try to do something nice for people and this is how you get repaid.......just shady! Bottom of the barrel low!

As far as the poster who discussed possible defamation if Jon outs the guy.........ya, I don't think that is anything you need to worry about at all. I'm 100% sure, unless what you are saying about the guy is a lie, I wouldn't worrry about it in the least.

I would like to know who it is (whether by PM or whatever). If you PM me, I'll keep it on the DL. I give away free frags and such to people on this site often, and I DO NOT want to be giving free things to people that do things like this.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15248350#post15248350 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by steri
That's just crazy. I would blow a gasket! You try to do something nice for people and this is how you get repaid.......just shady! Bottom of the barrel low!

As far as the poster who discussed possible defamation if Jon outs the guy.........ya, I don't think that is anything you need to worry about at all. I'm 100% sure, unless what you are saying about the guy is a lie, I wouldn't worrry about it in the least.

I would like to know who it is (whether by PM or whatever). If you PM me, I'll keep it on the DL. I give away free frags and such to people on this site often, and I DO NOT want to be giving free things to people that do things like this.

UNLESS the guy talking about defemation is the guy who is doing it and he's just trying to get Jon to not say anything about it.... :lol:

I agree 100% Steri, I dont want to ever give the guy anything either....

Has it been 24 hours yet ??? I need a PM from Jon... :lmao:

Lets atleast play 20 questions about it....

My 1st question.....
Does he post here on RC CMAS section frequently ???

Woooohooooooooo.... I figured it out.

Man I'm good.

No, it definitely doesnt rhyme with BLFTYRONY either. :lmao:

*crosses another reefer off his list*

Not that I'm aware of. I've never met the person, but it's definitely not someone with Aiko in their screenname if that's where you were headed with that question... :lol:

Back