I'm out. Who wants my stuff for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 boxes of stuff, pumps, skimmers and other things. I am not sure exactly what everything is because I have not had a tank for about 5 years. Look at the pictures and you can see some of what I have. At one point I had a 125 then I downsized to a 10.

Here is the deal. I live in Santa Rosa Valley. I just want someone else to have my stuff so I am going to give it to the first person that emails me through my profile. I will send you my address and put the boxes outside. You can then come by and pick it up. I want you to pick it all up and take it all away, that is part of the deal. There are 3 boxes of things and probably some extras. There are no tanks involved, just equipment.

I can't attach pictures or I would, but hey it is free stuff.

Tagging along to see how many people ask you to ship it to them.

Could you hand deliver to the IE.

Hahaha jk
Your generosity will bless someone.
Something much needed with so many people unemployed. God Bless man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. no takers yet so I will part out, ship and I will pay for shipping.

Naw, not really. I thought that free stuff would be no problem. I guess I should try and list what I have.

I have 7 pumps.
Jebao DCT-8000
Jebao DCT-4000
5 other pumps. The first one that I saw 1800 GPH.
Jecod DCT-4000
Reef Octopus skimmer
Larger skimmer. Not sure what it is, but it is pretty big.

Other stuff also.

I know being up near Thousand Oaks is a drive, but we have a neighborhood dump day on the 20th and if no one picks it up by then i am going to throw is all away. It would be a shame if I cannot even give away this stuff.

The best way to get a hold of my is via email through my profile. I had one question asked by PM and I obviously don't come here that often, I check my email more than I come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back