Free stuff and why you dont sell it.

This person does not have beef in their screen name, and I didn't meet the guy so I am unsure of the hair color....

Quit using our 20 questions on specific people Tony... LOL

under the law- The judge would declare that person X is also a Duchebag aswell and should be publically humiliated to about 18 people on the internet. LOL

We cant out them on here yet till i know for sure its the same person. "tankbank" is another sn of his on other boards. ill out him there cause im 100% on that lol

No he is not.....

But to answer my first question before figuring it out this person would definitely be able to buy, sell, or trade on these forums without having buster come swinging his ban stick....

Does this person like to use food as a hat...such as Pancakes?????

Oh wait...you probably wouldn't rip yourself off would you...????

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15248724#post15248724 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftytony
Does this person like to use food as a hat...such as Pancakes?????

Oh wait...you probably wouldn't rip yourself off would you...????

Yes you got it! i gave it to myself then my otherself tried to sell it from under myself for far less then i gave it to my otherself for im now going to kick myselfs ***

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15245031#post15245031 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ILLiDaN
off with their head! o wait nvm this is not the medieval forums

off with their snorkle! (if they dive):mad2:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15248801#post15248801 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jon luciani
Yes you got it! i gave it to myself then my otherself tried to sell it from under myself for far less then i gave it to my otherself for im now going to kick myselfs ***

Please videotape....i would love to see this! lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15247133#post15247133 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jon luciani
Stick around the fourms and be a NICE person. people give things away all the time. just dont EVER do what this guy did.

I'd second this, people are very generously giving things up fairly often. It's one of the strengths of this very active RC forum. That and the funny, how are you doing on your 100 lbs of gummies jon?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15248971#post15248971 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ChicagoReefOne
I'd second this, people are very generously giving things up fairly often. It's one of the strengths of this very active RC forum. That and the funny, how are you doing on your 100 lbs of gummies jon?

it was 90lbs!!!! lol and i have maybe 75-80lbs left im eating em like a fat kid

90lbs? of gummies bears?! dude thats insane, i didnt even know stores would sell such large amounts, may i have a red gummie please?! yum

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15249107#post15249107 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by johnatan2007
90lbs? of gummies bears?! dude thats insane, i didnt even know stores would sell such large amounts, may i have a red gummie please?! yum
Orderd online in bulk paid less than $130 shipped! sales off though i got free shipping and 20% off the whole order

Its the new method for adding a carbon source didn't you hear? First week you dose one gummy then you bump up the amount :D

Yeah Freebies are your Friend... Especially helping out the Locals, But you have people the are just plan dirty when it comes to free stuff... I remember getting some free Xenia from another person from another site it grow crazy I was offering it for free no one wanted any. But luckily the same person that gave it to me need some cause she killed all of hers off by accident.... I was glad she needed some of it, because I had a whole bunch to giver to her.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15247133#post15247133 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jon luciani
Stick around the fourms and be a NICE person. people give things away all the time. just dont EVER do what this guy did.

Back