Free stuff and why you dont sell it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15259840#post15259840 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by badazztealcobra

Where do you people come up with some of this stuff ?? :lmao:

A disturbed mental state!!!

my contribution to this thread, tacos la villa are better than greasy taco burrito king, this is an inside tip. Whomever knows what im talking about in the city is into the secret :p

Icenine - I had a race with my cousins up the main coba temple. Can't believe we didn't slip and die....The 3rd time going up that bad boy in the blistering heat about killed me.....I went and laid down inside the temple....oh man, i almost puked lol

Helter Skilter "Chipotle is great if you like burritos that are 75% rice (read filler). "

+1

49062elwood_wideweb__470x348_0.jpg

i'll bring the Chihuahua lmao

close second would be the tacos in my hometown in mexico, anyone up for an international road trip?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15261995#post15261995 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dohc97
best tacos are at my house when my dad makes them

By any chance does your dad have a good tamale recipe? I need one.

to be honest my mom does not make the best tamales, now if you talk about oaxaca tamales she makes pretty good ones(this type is wrapped in banana leaves and stuffed with chichen). ill see what i can do about getting you a recipe and translating to english.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15262507#post15262507 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dohc97
to be honest my mom does not make the best tamales, now if you talk about oaxaca tamales she makes pretty good ones(this type is wrapped in banana leaves and stuffed with chichen). ill see what i can do about getting you a recipe and translating to english.

thanks! and no need to translate to english, i know more spanish then tonya;)

no way the pineapple and walnut ones are great for desert. My fiancees cousins grandma and grandpa are from mexico. She makes the best tamales ever

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15264526#post15264526 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by moon jelly
thanks! and no need to translate to english, i know more spanish then tonya;)

She is also Hotter and Spicier than me! ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15265040#post15265040 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bioisfuture
no way the pineapple and walnut ones are great for desert. My fiancees cousins grandma and grandpa are from mexico. She makes the best tamales ever
49062biobag.jpg

due to us giviing you a new name you might as well get a new aviatar :)

Back