Free stuff and why you dont sell it.

Ok - I just read seven pages leading me up to a pic of a bio bag....

I'm here for drama! Oust this scummy CL sellin bag of nachos with fly poop for topping!

Oh - I prefer taco tico myself - do you guys have a taco tico? Love the seasoning in their beef.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15266108#post15266108 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by flamron
Ok - I just read seven pages leading me up to a pic of a bio bag....

This is the funniest sentence I've read all week. Thank you.

seriously. lol thanks.

I <3 this thread, it has it all; ousting; gummie bears; tacos; paul van dyk, captain america, most ousting, and biobag/biobag lovers

subwoofers.jpg

johnike...ROFLMAO...best pic EVER...is that your pup and her babies....TOO CUTE and the caption is perfect....more like a sub-woofer and a tweeter....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15304530#post15304530 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ladipyg
johnike...ROFLMAO...best pic EVER...is that your pup and her babies....TOO CUTE and the caption is perfect....more like a sub-woofer and a tweeter....
No, not my goggies. Dog #1 is my avatar Bud, a 10 year old male German Rott with the disposition of a mentally challanged bunny rabbit. Ask Karenl, she met him. And 2 rescued Labs, a black and a yellow. Watch where 'ya walk!

Back