Free XL Miniatus grouper

zachfishman

This beautiful bast*rd is making my job difficult. If you have a big tank with big fish that this 12" grouper can't bully, or have a 300+ gallon that you don't mind this being the only fish in, it's yours!

Current tank: 700 gallon FO (10'x3'x3')
Current tankmates: (8) 8"-10" Volitans lionfish (ok), 10" Niger trigger (ok), 6" Picasso trigger (not ok), 9" Emperor snapper (not allowed out of one upper corner), 7" Hawaiian Black trigger (probably next on the hit list if I remove the Picasso), 8" Guinea Fowl puffer (completely ignored by grouper).

This beautiful bast*rd is making my job difficult. If you have a big tank with big fish that this 12" grouper can't bully, or have a 300+ gallon that you don't mind this being the only fish in, it's yours!

Current tank: 700 gallon FO (10'x3'x3')

Current tankmates: (8) 8"-10" Volitans lionfish (ok), 10" Niger trigger (ok), 6" Picasso trigger (not ok), 9" Emperor snapper (not allowed out of one upper corner), 7" Hawaiian Black trigger (probably next on the hit list if I remove the Picasso), 8" Guinea Fowl puffer (completely ignored by grouper).

Stunning! Unfortunately, I can't help you out. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back