FS: 210 Gallon Setup (Taking a break from hobby)

bigzman

As some of you know I have lost a great deal of SPS coral this week and I think its time to explorer taking a break for a few months before I rebuild.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2495300

So I want to start looking into tearing down my 210 tank and selling it whole first and then into livestock then tank. All must go (Accept Skimmer).

Setup: Ask price=$1500
210 Reef ready All Glass Aquarium tank (It does have one small scratch in front panel and one one the let side. about an inch long.

Stand and canopy AGA Classic Mission:
http://www.aqueonproducts.com/products/classic-mission-series.htm

4 Jebao RW-15

2 Jebao DP-4 one is new in box

1 DCS12000 Jebao pump

Sump is 48 x 19.5 wide x 16h Custom made Acrylic

3 D120 LED units

6 x 60" t5 retro kit with ICECAP 660 Ballast.

Jbj 1/3 Chiller

Live Stock that is left (Not breaking up yet): Asking $1000 ( There is alot more and will post when i get home )
**** Please note: I did not find out what caused my SPS to crash So I don't mind selling LR separately.

80 pounds of Tonga / 40 pounds of Fiji /30 of Marco Dryrock with tons of Corky finger / Palys /Zoas and mushrooms
1 blond naso 9 inch long
4 Indo Anthais forgot exact name will look it up when I get home.
2 talbot damsel
2 clown
1 yellow tang
1 hippo tang
1 cardinal
1 flame angel
1 royal grammer

Corals:
Colony of Rasta 30+ heads
10 heads of Utter Choas
50+ heads of blue tubes
100+ heads of eagle eyes.
40+ heads of bam bams
No SPS but there is one very large Green Cap over a foot long that is still doing well and and large 9" Rainbow Monti not looking great. Also a very large 12" plus Green Birdnest.
12 head Frogspawn XXL large
Tons of Corky Finger
Kenya
Blue Mushrooms

More to follow later today with Pictures as this a pain to type in on an Ipad :)

Mark funny you say that. He has been with me for almost 10 years I might keep him since he can go in small tank.

Have fun. I sure wish i was going. I am happy I didn't buy advanced ticket. I will be messing with tank.

Z, are you parting out the equipment? I might be interested in an RW-15 or two, and maybe a dosing pump if the price is right.

Sorry to see. I know u will be back though. If u part out and I can ever get my tank up I'm interested in naso

Back