Fs 24aio sc aquarium $140 FOR STARS MEMBERS

Is the chip on to right corner out bottom right corner, doesiit effect integrity of tank

Heres a few pics, The tank does hold water. Really you probably wouldnt be able to tell, but Im not like that. I will probably end up using the tank down the road if it doesnt sell. But I currently have 3 tanks so 4th tank is a No NO.

Honestly not sure... its at my brothers for now. the place i was going to put it didnt work out so oh well. then we set it up at my brothers and the water was really cold so we added a heater. then the heater went haywire or something that it boiled the water. both times it killed everything. I think at the moment its just cycling water.

Honestly not sure... its at my brothers for now. the place i was going to put it didnt work out so oh well. then we set it up at my brothers and the water was really cold so we added a heater. then the heater went haywire or something that it boiled the water. both times it killed everything. I think at the moment its just cycling water.

Ahh ok thought it was for your new office. Hopefully all is good man!

Back