FS: 3 Gallon Pico Tank and supplies, Maxspect Razor LED

Deadeye

Premium Member
I am selling my 3 gallon Picotope. I have a feeling it will be parted out so I am posting individual prices also, but will wait a while and see if anyone will buy the entire setup. You can PM me if there is something you want and I will put you on a list. I am located down the street from Gateway Aquatic's in Oakville. I have this on craigslist, but I am posting lower prices here. This would be great for a tight space, kids room, office.

Coral, live rock, live Sand, fish food and vitamins included: Zooanthids, blasto, frogspawn, 4lb LR, snails(3 to 5 cerith/narsarius) - $20 (coral was looking great up until a couple weeks ago, some algae issues on the zoas, the frogspawn looks good.)
API Master w/carbonate hardness Test Kit Included! - $15
Refractometer - $20
MaxSpect Razor R420R Nano LED Light - $200 w/stand and hang kit($15 value included)(so you can hang it or use the stand) The AC50 + stand will not fit together, but you could use the stand with the original picotope filter. I have a piece of wood I used with command strips to hold to a cabinet to hang the light from.
Live bacteria - $5
Small Powerhead Hydor Centrifical Pump 100 GPH - $10
Heaterx2 (one is a Hydor 50 watt and the other is 100 watt) - $15
Cobalt Neo-Therm 25watt heater - $40
AC50 filter - $30
Plastic canvas for refug - Included FREE if you buy the filter
Smart ATO - $80
Picotope tank with light and original filter - $25
Coral RX 8 oz - $10
Poly floss - $5
Seachem Reef glue 20G - $5

Buy complete setup at $450 and get:
1 Home Depot Bucket with Lid for water
2 small buckets for water changes, dipping, etc.
Acclimation tube
Marina Floating Thermometer
Scrub sponge

If you are interested in the entire setup but want to go cheaper on the light I will do $250 for everything except the Maxspect LED and will just sell the LED light separately for $200.

If you are interested in any of the items, go ahead and PM me and I'll keep your info if I start parting out.

Attachments

• picotope.jpg
    picotope.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 0
Back