FS 60G Cube Tank

annamarie421

I bought this from Jason, and I'm unfortunately not going to be able to set it up. I paid $475 for everything, and would like to get that out of it. Dimensions are 24"x24"x24". Lighting is a 250w DE pendant w/ 3 week old Hamilton 14K bulb powered by an Icecap ballast, and two 24w T5HO powered by an Icecap Ballast. The moonlights in the pictures do not come with the tank - I didn't purchase those with the tank.
Pictures:
lights2.jpg

60gal1.jpg

lights3.jpg

076-1.jpg

073-1.jpg

Let me know if you want more pictures. I'll be cleaning off the coralline tomorrow to get it ready for it's new owner.

Thanks,
Anna

Seriously, am I the only one in Iowa who hasn't owned this tank yet? Is it cursed or something? Whoever owns the tank will have bad luck befall upon them until they pass it off to the next unlucky soul?

That is just crazy... I was the original owner of this tank, it's been around since!!! Great tank though (atleast I thought so)

I sincerely hope that the pattern ends with me on not setting this tank up! It looks like we're going to be moving in the not too distant future (the reason for not setting it up), so I'm not looking for trades.

Thanks,
Anna

That's fine, I figured as much...but when I started drooling I figured it was worth a shot. haha

The 24" (or bigger hehe) cube is one of those tanks I want to have someday...with a nice rose BTA and pair of maroons. I suppose I can do that with my 58, but a true cube has something special about it.

Hard to tell from the pictures, is this a RR tank? always thought it'd be cool to have a cube like this with the overflow in the center of the tank. Run an additional piece of conduit through it to run power for the lighting and make it a pillar as opposed to up against a wall.

It is an RR tank with a center internal overflow. ANd if I had an extra $500 kicking around would buy it in a heartbeat.

OK, I've finally 100% given up on setting this tank up - I don't have enough time for a second tank right now, and don't think I will for quite some time. :( My garage isn't doing it justice. Anybody interested?

Im interested but your too far away. So heres a bump for a great looking tank setup. How many hours drive do you think you are from Omaha Neb. ?

Ike

Iowa City is a 4-5 hour drive from Omaha. I would be willing to meet in Des Moines though which is about half way.

Thanks,
Anna :)

wanna trade for a 120 ;) haha j/k i wish i'd known you had this for sale still bout 3 months ago :( sorry bumpity bump though

Not looking for trades - sorry!

Will throw in a used for ~1 month Ocean Runner 3500 return pump w/ the tank.

Thanks,
Anna

Back