FS: 75 gallon Downsizing

anthonyjmorale

After thinking about if for awhile i have decided to downsize. with 2 kids running around and working overtime its to much tank and I find myself not even enjoying it.so i may get a nano soon.

75 gallon deep blue edge rimless tank. the stock overflow has been removed and it has been drilled out for a bean animal drain system with a smaller cpr overflow. it also has 2- 3/4 return holes drilled with bulkhead and lockline. who ever buys it is welcome to take whatever plumbing pipes they want. its all sch 80 black pipe. $400 i will include a 20 gallon long sump to whom ever buys it for free

deep blue stand for 75 gallon tank 1 year old $100

reefbreeders photon 48 10 months old $300

2 x wp25 60 each or 100 for both

40 gallon breeder sump. i used it as a basement sump so it wont fit in the stand. has a chamber for refuge , return , skimmer.setup for an external pump. made it myself with glass baffles. $80

IWAKI WMD-40RLT (AMERICAN MOTOR) 822 GPH. about 1 yr old. little rusted but works great $100

i will have more but this is the bulk of it

pm me if ur interested

Downsizing I thought 75 gal was the min a salt water tank should be. If maintenance and time is an issue a nano may prove more difficult with less water volume. Good luck. Any way u can automate your current 75 gal and take all the work out. I have the same size and 2 small brats myself. I only really feed and change bulbs due to the fact that everything else is on cruise control

I enjoy it more with my 29g jbj than my old 90g as well. It actually feels like a hobby, not a job & cleaning it only requires your hands, I don't have to swim in it...lol Add to that the lower overall cost of running it along with electricity & its a game changer...."good move"

Tank still available. Tank & stand for 400. tank is drilled out for bean animal. comes with schedule 80 pipe. has few minor scratches. has a line were old stock over flow used to be. doesn't look to bad when water is in it.

Attachments

• Tank2.jpg
    Tank2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
  • tank3.jpg
    tank3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
tunze ato 100
100w jager 20
300w aquen 15
100w aquen 10
jbj ato w/ mj1200 70

Attachments

• jbjato.jpg
    jbjato.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
  • TUNZEATO.jpg
    TUNZEATO.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
  • TUNZEATO2.jpg
    TUNZEATO2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 0
reef octopus diablo xs160 protien skimmer $160
wp25 80 for both or 50 each
gfo reactor w/ mj1200 60

Attachments

• GFOReactor.jpg
    GFOReactor.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Skimmer.jpg
    Skimmer.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • WP25NEWER.jpg
    WP25NEWER.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
  • WP25OLDER.jpg
    WP25OLDER.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
could you post the picture of the Iwaki WMD-40RLT? just wanted to see how bad/good it look
thanks

Back