FS: 90 Gallon Oceanic Tech tank (STARPHIRE FRONT GLASS) & 48" Aqualight Pro Fixture

steelersfan

FS: 90 Gallon Oceanic Tech tank (STARPHIRE FRONT GLASS) & 48" Aqualight Pro Fixture

Now that all of the livestock has been sold, it is time to sell my 90 gallon Oceanic Tech tank (Starphire Front Glass). The tank measures 48" L x 18.5" W x 25" H.
The tank is approximately 2.5 years old, and IMO, it is in very good shape. A few members have seen the tank in person, and they felt the same. I am going to break it down into two packages.

The first package includes the following:
90 gallon Oceanic Tech tank
Oceanic Tech stand
Acrylic sump (30" L x 13" W x 16" H)
Jeff's Exotic Protein skimmer (It is a copy of the Euro Reef skimmers, but it has done a great job.)
150 lbs. of live sand (approximate)

The second package is my 48" Coralife Aqualight Pro fixture. It has 2x250w MH + 2x96w Actinics + 4 moon lights. This fixture is the same age as the tank, and I have never had any issues with it.

http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/prod/209776/i/7/product.web

As far as the price, I wasn't sure what to go with. At the end, I came up with following:

Package one: $450
Package two: $350
Both Packages: $700 ($100 discount)

Hopefully, these are fair prices. I am very easy to deal with, so please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

07-112-08001.jpg

Techtank8-16002.jpg

Techtank8-16006.jpg

free bump, seem the tank in person, it looks NEW! and all his stuffs are in excellent condition :)

If you have any interest in the tank or light, please send me a PM with an offer. I am open to any reasonable offer. Thanks.

Back