FS: 92 Gal AGA Bowfront Corner System

Jareth

I've wanted for so long to put together a nice coral aquarium but after 5 years of having this set up I find myself not spending the time or money to really do so. So I would like to sell the entire system, all my bits and pieces, to someone that can finally do so. The system runs perfectly, but since I havent been able to use my skimmer it does have hair algae problems. The fish are as hardy as they come.

Livestock
Unk snails, crabs
Blue Tang
Perc Clown
Yellow Watchman
6 line wrasse (though I havent seen him in a couple days)
1 smooth serpent star
1 spiney serpent star

System
92 Gal CORNER with overflows & stand
Basic coralife hood and bulb
10 gal sump with filter sock and return pump (wish I remembered it, when I bought it I know it was a well reviewed pump
2 Koralia Powerheads, 1 extra but I dont have the magnetic stand and use it for cleaning
3" live sand, which had 3 bags of fine white mixed with caribsea black/grey live sand
50+lbs live rock, as seen in photos all in tank for 5 years
Eshops Protien Skimmer
Coralife Protien Skimmer
Coralife 50 gpd filter
30 gal AGA Tall - set up as my first sump
Test kits, pipes, cleaners, other sundries, small media reactor, 2/3 a bucket of salt

Seeing as Ive stopped following the hobby for quite awhile Im unsure of what price to ask. It seems that with everything included 800 sounds a fair number but Im willing to negotiate. Contact at jarethva@gmail.com

Email for photos

OK last call. The cat jumped into the top of the tank and dropped the light into it which shorted out.
So. I'm tearing it down and sticking it in the back yard.
There is a good amount of live rock in nice shapes. Lots of live sand. A couple serpent stars and a watchman. I have this set up, if someone took the water with them there would be little water balancing needed.
Email for photos. All the parts I have are for sale, everything tank related. Someone take it all, lol.

Oh the livestock, except for what's in this post today, are gone.

Back