FS Biopellets

MxReEfEr92

MASVC President
Decided to go a different direction, I have 1000ml BRS Biopellets BNIP. And 450ml NP-Active Pearls BNIP. Looking to get $40 for both picked up. Can ship at buyers expense. Willing to trade LMK what you have I like Tridacnids of any type.

MxReEfEr92

MASVC President
Sure brent ill look at pics of your tank and make a list ;) LMK what you have trimmed up and we can work something out.

ChefZilla

I havnt trimmed for awhile. Cause my frag tank had a hair algae EXPLOSION. LOL My frag tank looks like horrbile. Got rid of the fish so hopefully it will clear up (and adjusting the skimmer as well)

bullitr

broke but happy
I can used some biopellets and I have a clams but its Tuamotu ultra maxima :) lol
Good luck with the sale Cory!

MxReEfEr92

MASVC President
Honestly thats really all I want, Lawrence do you have pictures of the clams? I would be down to trade for a nice ultra max. Also how big are they?

ChefZilla

I know that's whatcha wanted. That's why you were trying to win the fantastic frags gift certificate. And when lawrence said clams I knew it was over haha. No biggie bro.

MxReEfEr92

MASVC President
Ill let you know brent if it dosent go through we will deff work something out. I ultimately want another shot at red dragon.