FS Biopellets

MxReEfEr92

MASVC President
Decided to go a different direction, I have 1000ml BRS Biopellets BNIP. And 450ml NP-Active Pearls BNIP. Looking to get $40 for both picked up. Can ship at buyers expense. Willing to trade LMK what you have I like Tridacnids of any type.

Sure brent ill look at pics of your tank and make a list ;) LMK what you have trimmed up and we can work something out.

I havnt trimmed for awhile. Cause my frag tank had a hair algae EXPLOSION. LOL My frag tank looks like horrbile. Got rid of the fish so hopefully it will clear up (and adjusting the skimmer as well)

I can used some biopellets and I have a clams but its Tuamotu ultra maxima :) lol
Good luck with the sale Cory!

Honestly thats really all I want, Lawrence do you have pictures of the clams? I would be down to trade for a nice ultra max. Also how big are they?

I know that's whatcha wanted. That's why you were trying to win the fantastic frags gift certificate. And when lawrence said clams I knew it was over haha. No biggie bro.

Ill let you know brent if it dosent go through we will deff work something out. I ultimately want another shot at red dragon.

Back