FS: BTA from my monsters family.

luisagos

I am selling 1 (about 4 inch) it split from the first pic i post from here.

These will get very big, I have them around 20 inches wide.

Selling a baby one, that its moving and was an easy grap. Its in a bag now, waiting for a new home.

Again, this BTA becomes a monster, keep that in mind.

$30

I live in Hudson (34667) area I could meet you somewhere if its not too far.

This one split, and this is the only one I am selling for now.

Some of my pics of them in my tank, I have like 9 of them.

Bagged and ready to go.

I got another one for sale.

This one is about 4-5 inch, hard to tell.

$35

I will be heading to Tarpon spring, maybe to Tampa rd area in the morning.
Please let me know before I leave before 9:45 am

I still have this. Would like to sell this today. I am in the 34667 Area. I do not mind traveling 15 min from my house to meet up with you.

Might of been wrong on the size of the BTA, its over 5 inch and it is not even close to being fully open. I have pics now, its in a 1 gallon bag (10 x 10 Inch bags).
A deal at $35

I am letting this one go back.

Had like 3 people that wanted it, but their schedule did not line up, with this one being caught.

I am not going to keep it in bag all week.

Bro, thanks for the goodies, it was nice meeting you.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This is a old pic of the original mother. I had her in a 60 gallon cube till I upgraded to 185 gallon. About 20 inch wide. Look at the file fish at the base, lol.

20130104_123206_zpsc9dbb0b7.jpg

I have one forsale. This one was reserve for someone here, but he is sick and it's not possible for him to pick it up. I will save him another one, once it is caught.

Needs to be gone today, because I had him in a container all week, it's not happy.

I have one forsale. This one was reserve for someone here, but he is sick and it's not possible for him to pick it up. I will save him another one, once it is caught.

Needs to be gone today, because I had him in a container all week, it's not happy.
How much?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Really depends on the size and how far I need to travel to meet up.

Please PM, tell me where and when you want to meet up.
I am very limited on what I can sell. I can only sell the ones that move to a spot that I can catch them without hurting it.

I have one that will be easy to get. Please PM if you want it.

$35

This is one is larger than others one that I have sold. My guess around 8 inches.

The person with the fastest (pickup or meet up) commitment gets it.

Last edited:
Back