FS: Corals - Leather and Frog Spawn

SRT80

I'm in the process of takin' down my 80 bowfront reef. I want to try and move some corals to get started. I have neglected this tank for about a year and it's now time to move on. I will be listing more probably by next weekend.

Will have the Marineland 80 Gal. Bowfront tank with stand/canopy, tidepool sump filter, I think it's some kind of Mag return pump?, a couple maxijet 1200 powerheads, heater, 48" 4x24w t5ho Sundial light, Aqua C Remora Pro Skimmer with Maxijet 1200 powerhead. Will give more details when the time comes. The tank has been neglected as said. Some bubble algae in there. But figured I'd post up a pic anyways.

tank5.jpg

What's for sale now...

Really large frog spawn colony. I can't count the heads right now, but I'd say over 30 at least. There is some bubble algae on one of the dead stalks. This is pretty big. It will need to be put in a bucket for transport. I can give you a 5 gal salt bucket that will work for that. $75

tank2.jpg

I also have a 6 head and a 3 head frog spawn. These are the green/purple tip.

6 head - $50
tank3.jpg

3 head - $30
tank4.jpg

Large leather coral on a good size piece of rock. This is actually in my 20 gal. tank and it's startin to touch the glass when fully open so figure it's time to move out. This is too big for a bag so I will have to locate a container it will fit in.$45
tank1.jpg

PM or post any questions. Thanks.

Back