FS DELTEC MCE600 Skimmer

DLANDINO

D.L. Heritage Rings
HOB or in sump. 2 years old with a new needle wheel. Perfect working order. $225 OBO. Pick up in Clinton 06413

I am shocked that there is no interest in this. New Price $210 OBO

skimmer1_zps6fd87757.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How has this not sold yet? Hummmm, this would fit perfectly on Collins and Saltys BioCube....

I am shocked too PL- Reef! I am wondering if I am way off on the price... but I don't think so. Anyone know whats up and why this won't sell?!

Not sure. It's a hell of a good skimmer! About one of the best HOB skimmers on the market. I really don't think your price is off either. Good luck Dave.

Dave try the regular FS forum and deal with shipping it. I wouldn't go any lower that's too cheap already!

What r the dimensions of the body?I'm mostly concerned with the width I don't have alot of space between the tank and the wall.

What r the dimensions of the body?I'm mostly concerned with the width I don't have alot of space between the tank and the wall.

Deltec Protein Skimmer Dimensions
- Capacity: 190 Gallons (normal stocking), 120 Gallons (heavy stocking)
- Pump: Aqua-Bee 2000
- Total Power Usage: 20W
- Air Intake: 300 Litres/Hour
- Dimensions: 10.25" (length), 20" (height), 3.25" (main body width)

I would be using this has a hob from the pic it looks like the pump is on the left and the return is on the right wouldn't this be counter productive or would I have to have both in the display rather than in the back of the aio tank

I would be using this has a hob from the pic it looks like the pump is on the left and the return is on the right wouldn't this be counter productive or would I have to have both in the display rather than in the back of the aio tank
The pump is inside the skimmer body. The body is entirely outside the tank. The only things in the display are the intake and return. Both of which are clear and unintrusive. I run the same skimmer on my tank. Here is my current tank view for reference.
null_zps1e14804e.jpg
[/IMG]

Back