FS/FT: Black Sailfin Blenny

Pico Keeper

Premium Member
He's the one in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0br3AEPUhc

I'll try to get some solid pictures of him later today or tomorrow. He's in a tank full of extremely timid fish and although he behaves himself most of the time, he often chases the smaller fish and yesterday I found that my golden neon goby had gone carpet surfing, and I'm fairly sure I know who/what caused it.

I'd like to trade him for another fish/frag or if no one wants to trade, I'll donate him to a new home if anyone wants a new fish. Eats crazy amounts of Nori so if you have algae in your tank, im sure he'll be beneficial. Very charismatic fish, swims up to the window when I approach, active, and a funny little face i'll miss. Unfortunately, the overall "feel" of the tank is less peaceful when he gets aggressive with the other fish and I'd rather keep it extremely friendly in there.

He's about 4" almost full grown. Eats everyting. Friendly.

Might be interested in the fish, would have to talk it over with our board about it. Definitely interested in hearing what you used to film the video you shot though!

Might be interested in the fish, would have to talk it over with our board about it. Definitely interested in hearing what you used to film the video you shot though!

Sure, talk it over and let me know. I didnt know UM had an aquarium club, is the tank anywhere public on campus?

As far as the video it was shot mostly with Canon 100mm f2.8L Macro lens. The few wide shots were done with the Canon 24-70mm f2.8L. The body is a Sony A7SII shooting a normal picture profile.

Here are a few photos:

1Wck4Cv

V8iiQpQ

Back