FS: GE Chest 7.0 Cubic DEEP Freezer

BobbyV

Established since 2008
I purchased this GE Chest Freezer for about $225 two years ago.

It was more on an impulse buy at HomeDepot if anything.

Fish food can be pretty smelly so good idea to seperate it if you can.

I feed my tank pellets and nori so I have no real use for it now.

It also has bout $200 worth of frozen food in it.

With that being said - I am selling it for $75 on this local forum.

I was going to post it on Craig's List for a quick sale, but I would rather let someone get it for what I think is a good deal.

Works perfect as you can see. I need to wipe the seal down with a little 409 to remove some of the mildew, but at this price I will let the new owner do it. :p

Will fit into any SUV.

Measures:

• 37 wide
  • 33 tall
  • 21 deep

Yes, I kept all manuals that come with it.

Send me a PM if interested.

Take Care -

BobbyV

P.S. I have not been very active on the forum as of late however I hope everyone is doing well.

If anyone is wondering why in the world I have so many speakers underneath it. I own a 27 foot SeaRay Bowrider and as a project I wanted to install an obnoxiously awesome sound system in it for the sandbar. Instead of throwing away the standard speakers that came with it, I constructed a sound box that will make some nice music in the garage. :beachbum:

Last edited:
I may be interested...on a side note..when u go to the sand bar do u see or know my buddy tim? He goes to the island as he calls it..he has a loud sound system on his boat and ALWAYS running his gas powered blender Makin drinks

OK so I cleaned it up ready for a buyer.

Again saving up to 75% off retail.

Now this is a smoking deal, if i lived over there, i would have aready picked it up

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back