FS: Getting Out of Hobby - Phase 2 - High End Tank & Custom Stand and More

ortiz76

Oceanic Aquariums Tech Tank with Starfire Glass on front & Custom Stand $900.00

MRC custom built Sump with Refugium. $150.00 (It has been cut for an external pump Like a Reeflo Dart or Snapper)

Pump - Reeflo Dart used for less than two weeks. $175.00 Still Have box.

1/4 HP JBJ Arctica Chiller used less than 6 months $450.00. Purchased from AquaCave.com. The web link is below.

http://www.aquacave.com/14-hp-arctica-titanium-braquarium-chiller--by-jbj-1857.html

Current 48" SunDial T5HO 4x54watt Used for less than six months. $175.00 Link to the site is current below.

http://www.current-usa.com/sundial_t5ho

I have a attached a pic below. The light fixture in the pic has been spoken for and it is not the Current light fixture. The side cabinets are not part of the stand and not included.

Please send me a PM if Interested.

Thanks for looking,

Jose

Tank1.jpg
[/IMG]

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15027266#post15027266 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ZURCSREEF
That is a very nice tank and stand, very tempting.

Thanks, I would keep it, but I really do not want to carry it or have it on a second floor of a townhouse.

Jose,

Just wanted to thank you again for the Copperband (and other stuff). The copperband and my scopas tang didn't get along at first and the copperband sort of stayed in his one little corner. It's been about a week and a half now and I noticed today that they aren't fighting anymore AND I can't find one single aptasia in my tank either. I had hundreds of the little buggers. I don't know when he cleaned it up - but he did.

Thanks again. Now that the aptasia are gone hopefully he will leave the corals alone. I haven't seen him nip at anything - yet.

What are the demensions of the sump and does it have a sock holder? Any chance you can post a pic of the sump?

Chuck, You are welcome. Thank you for your help getting the fish out. I am happy to hear the CB worked out.

Quick Update

Light fixture is Pending Sale

Chiller is Pending Sale

1/2 Live Rock Pending

Someone was going to buy the tank,stand and filtration, but it fell through. I think it will be much easier to sell the whole system, so once the rock water and sand is out this weekend I will be ready to get the tank out. I think $850.00 is reasonable.

The system will consist of Tank, Stand, Sump and Almost New Pump (Dart) + all plumbing SCH 80 with unions. $850.00.

I will post more pics tomorrow.

Back