FS: Giesemann T5 Reflector Kit $60.00

Webmanny

Hi guys,

I was going to make a DIY hybrid light with this kit for my tank, but decided against it for now. I'm not going to be using this anytime soon so I decided to sell it. I paid about $100 for everything you see here a few weeks ago and everything is new and still in the original package.

I'm selling everything for $60.00 (Firm).

The kit comes with:
  • 4 - 24" High Quality Giesemann T5 Reflectors (paid over $30.00 for each pair) Link
  • 8 - T5 Bulb clips and screws
  • 4 - Water proof T5 terminal connectors(Good for two lamps) Link
  • 4 - Water proof secure connectors Link

These are the pictures of what I got. Please note all these parts purchased separately, would cost you close to $100.00. I'm selling it all for $60.00. I would like to sell it all together to one buyer.

Reflector

T5 Holder/End Caps

Water Proof Connector

Bump!!! Would like to sell these locally and not have to ship, but if you are willing to pay for shipping, I can mail them.

If it was 35 inch I would be all over this. I'm tring to figure out how to use it anyways. Would u take a coral trade?

If it was 35 inch I would be all over this. I'm tring to figure out how to use it anyways. Would u take a coral trade?

If I had the space I would jump on it right now, but if you are willing to hold a few frags for me until my frag tank is ready, the pack is yours. Just let me know and we'll coordinate a way to meet somewhere in between that works for both.

If I had the space I would jump on it right now, but if you are willing to hold a few frags for me until my frag tank is ready, the pack is yours. Just let me know and we'll coordinate a way to meet somewhere in between that works for both.

Im sure we can work something out i always have stuff needs fragging. What types of corals u keeping?

Back