FS: GOTTA GO, 150 gallon long, drilled - CHEAP!!

lammy2012

I purchased this tank from FAOIS a few months ago as-is with a small chip in one of the inside panes. It passed inspection through Aqueon and was also sold to FAOIS as-is. There is no glass missing, it's all in tact and siliconed over from factory. Unfortunately, the wife said its not getting set up, and it's time for it to find a new home. It's never seen water and the protective cardboard is still on it. Measures 72.5"x29.5"x18.5". Looking to get what I paid for it which is $350. I'll also throw in a 55 gallon tank which I was going to use for the sump. May even consider trades on equipment only for my 125 gallon. Interested in a maxspect gyre, decent protein skimmer or a decent doser. Respond here or call/text 352-398-5106

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Travis, feel free to call or text me, I left my number. I'm off today, I'll be home if you'd like to see it in person.

I am in NC till Thursday and I love in NPR but I drive through springhill everyday for work so I could check it out as soon as next Monday or Tuesday

Id buy it right now but I can barely afford this hobby as it is and id be worried that small chip would turn into a leak in the future :-(

Back