FS: Gyre150/icecap 55g water containers, reef keeper lite,titan bin

Smite

Gyre 150 with controller for apex $130. Its made by coralvue. Very easy to install and much more control IMO than the standard controller. Two things to note about this unit:
- The first time i cleaned teh pump the clip on the back snapped. Its never affected the function of the pump but buyer should know.
- The pump comes with the standard dial controller, but it feels "off" to me when i rotate it. I'd suggest this pump go to someone who plans to use these to products together. Which is why they are offered as a package and pretty dang cheap. The unit does work 100% and I'll check to see if the dial functions if i get time.

2 55g water drums $45 for both. They were used for tomato paste i believe. They have not been cleaned and have removable lids. I'm blanking on the name of the soft bulkheads I bought for them but they are included and are 1".

I also have a large tomato bin/titan bin - I posted a while back $30. Has a couple bulkheads of various sizes. Some pluge some not. I planned to do a large system one day but I just dont see that happening anytime soon. I believe its 275 gallons. Has the center foot also.

Reef keeper lite $50. Used in QT with copper.

What's everyone use for pictures now that photobucket started charging?
Tapatalk. On the DA reef keeper lite. That's a controller right? What's the significance of mentioning copper? The probe went into into copper water?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Back