FS: High End SPS Pack for Sale - Mini Colonies

BobbyV

Established since 2008
So I will admit, I have sort of lost my flare with this hobby for now.

Also I am never home to enjoy the tank. I am on track to do 128 flights this year. (segments)

Everything in my 50 gallon cube is alive and healthy.

I have ABSOLUTELY not one pest!

I bought EVERYTHING from WWC and have pictures to document.

As a matter of fact, due to how high demand these corals are and how high they are marked up RETAIL wise, I encourage the new owner to NOT dip them. I know that sounds crazy but I assure you I have nothing to be worried about this go around and I don't want you to put any stress on these corals.

But by all mean, do what you want.

All for sale below. They are attached to the rocks, but the rocks are not large. Average Marco sized rocks. No need to chisel off.

I am have them all for sale for $600.

Which breaks down to $42 a species on average.

I am in no hurry to sell. I will keep on "keeping on" with the hobby and upkeep until someone claims the batch below.

I also have a Fire and Cleaner Shrimp to give the buyer.

Of course you can have all the live rock in the tank when you take the corals. About 40 lbs or so.

• Walt Disney Acropora
  • WWC Some Where Over The Rainbow Acropora
  • WWC Vivid Rainbow Acropora
  • WWC Vick's Granulosa Acropora
  • WWC Jason Fox Flame Tip Acropora
  • WWC Christmas Mirabilis Acropora
  • WWC Pearl Berry Acropora
  • WWC PC Rainbow Acropora
  • WWC WOW Acropora
  • WWC Tyree Pink Lemonade Acropora
  • WWC Ultimate Miyagi Tortuosa Acropora
  • WWC Rainbow Orchid Acropora
  • ASD Pheonix Montipora
  • WWC Setosa Montipora Acropora

I know some of you will say I will regret it, but to be honest. The time I am home relaxing I really don't feel like performing a water change and worrying about the SPS tank when I am gone. (Lazy I know.)

No idea what some of these higher end SPS are going for these days but I know they are desirable that is why just bulk value purchase at $600.

Bring about five 5 gallon buckets. That should be plenty. Again, no large rocks to mess with. Not running GFO or Cheato. Phosphates as of this morning .07.

So good rock to keep - not leaching anything bad. No algae.

10 years of experience - I know how to keep a proper tank up to this point but again just in a blah mood as of late.

Keep me in mind - PM OK.

Yes I will be selling off the tank and hardware once live stock sold.

Take Care Everyone!

OLD PICTURE BEFORE CORAL ADDED WILL NEED TO PUT UP A ANOTHER ONE CURRENT.

Last edited:
Back