FS Lee-Mar 225G, Bubble King, ATB, Chiller, full system

CHASDB

Time to get this out of the living room, son needs more room to play!

Lee-Mar 225G 3 side Star-fire glass , rimless with recessed eurobrace. Black silicone diamond edge with centered trapezoid overflow. 3 holes for 1.5" bulkheads 72Lx30Wx24H with plumbing.

Steel Stand 36" tall with 3/4 ply top and bottom

Doors Oak raised panel doors 4 that would work great for the front and 2 for the sides. Was going to build a face frame and never got around to it.

Raising canopy contraption uses a hinge and 12VDC linear actuator to raise lights for maintenance. Hood gone but rest available.

Lighting 2 Galaxy SE 250MH w/ Luminarc Reflectors and Radium bulbs and a Lumenmax reflector for a total of 3.

ATB Flowstar 1800 return pump with bulkheads, hose barb

Royal Exclusive Super Marine 250 skimmer with 2000pump

TradeWind 1/2 hp chiller with single stage Ranco controller

Acrylic Sump 48x26x18

ATO Tank Visio 18t

Geo Kalk Reactor 618 needs impeller for multi jet pump

Sea Side Media Reactor

Tunze 6105 power heads, I have 3 and have 2 newer power supplies possibly a third, and Sea Swirl Return

Rock I have some large dried Marco , large shelf slabs and well as more live rock in a Tote bin(bin not included).

Asking $3500 picked up in Fullerton Reasonable offers may be considered. Trying to sell this as a lot, if it doesn't move Ill brake it up when I'm ready. PM or post here, I'll try and check regularly but I do work too much. Thanks, Charles

Please let me know if you part out. I am interested in the Royal Exclusive Super Marine 250 Skimmer. Thanks.

Actually, my bad, I can fit 30" through my door. I confused it with the 36" high.

Anyways... now I need to find a way to transport it to northern cali. I'll send you a PM.

Pmed about tank and stand

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I think I responded to all the PMs. Will post pricing on the brake down this weekend as well as some pics of the used rock.

Thanks, Charles

Lee-Mar 225G tank, steel stand, raising canopy contraption, acrylic sump, Visio top off tank ,ATB Flowstar return pump, sea swirl and first pick of live rock, are all considered sold, deposit received.

Royal Exclusive Super Marine 250 skimmer with 2000pump $850

TradeWind 1/2 hp chiller with single stage Ranco controller $400

Geo Kalk Reactor 618 $150

Most items are gone, this is what's left:

Royal Exclusive Super Marine 250 skimmer with 2000pump $800

TradeWind 1/2 hp chiller with single stage Ranco controller $300

Geo Kalk Reactor 618 $150

Thanks for looking!

Back