FS: PGA's Lightning Hammer

pga7602

Up for sale is my Lightning Hammer coral. It's basically a neon YELLOW (Not light tan, gold, pale green, etc) hammer on a contrasting deep purple base. I've had his coral for at least 8 years in my system and the colors have NEVER SHIFTED. This is truly one of a kind, as far as I know (been looking since). I believe it was from Indo, but this predates the ban by many years.

I'm going to sell it at the cost of what I paid 8 years ago because I want it to be not rare and if I eve lose it, I know I can get it back.

There is currently only 3 available. All others have been sold to close friends.....

100 DOLLARS FIRM!!!

PICK UP ONLY 91803 and NO I WON'T HOLD IT FOR A WEEK WITH PAYPAL :p

First person to send me a PM with "I'LL TAKE IT!" with a cell number wins. All other PMs will be ignored. If you have questions, feel free to post here.

Corals will be offered up to the next person on the list if it's not picked up within a few days. No exceptions.

PGA's Lightning Hammer (NOT WYSIWYG.. I'll choose randomly)

PXPU7Yg.jpg

Last edited:
Dang you got all the fire stuff at great prices. If I didn’t already have one I’d get one. Oh and the ORA red Goni is doing awesome.

PMed

Very nice, like all your occasional offerings. Never could get myself to drive to Alhambra for coral, but damn, I like this.

1. Pending HenryTran
2. Pending solitude127
3. Pending phatsonate

SOLD OUT! I'll give these guys 3 days and it's the next person up. Thank you!

BTW, it's really cool that two out of 3 people sent in their order before I realize there was no price on my thread. Thanks for the trust guys!

Last edited:
Dang you got all the fire stuff at great prices. If I didn't already have one I'd get one. Oh and the ORA red Goni is doing awesome.

Hey Mario. Glad the goni is doing great. Let me know if you ever need anything.

Back