FS: Reef Rock 2.1 Dry Rock

Hello RC,
I have two boxes of the Project Reef Rock 2.1 Dry Rock by Walt Smith I purchased from BRS almost a year ago for a build that never happened. This is the same rock they used on their BRS 160 build. If you missed out on the build, you can check it out on YouTube ( Reef Tank Guide: 52 Weeks of Reefing #BRS160 )

Each 55lb box retails for $230 on BRS. I would like to get $300 for both boxes. PM me if you are interested.

Here are some of the details from the BRS website.
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/project-reef-rock-2-1-walt-smith.html

ReefRock 2.1 is a dry rock that should be cured before use.

As with all of the ReefRock products the rocks colors will vary from Coraline pink to deep purple.

Available in 3 different volumes:
11lb - Great for pico and nano tanks. Rock sizes can vary from small baseballs to small footballs
22lb - Great for nano tanks. Rock sizes can vary from small baseballs to large footballs
55lb - Great for nano and larger tanks. Rock sizes can vary from small baseballs to small soccer balls This is the size of the boxes I ordered.

Reef Rock 2.1 is manufactured by mixing reef substrate, that is a mixture of sand, coral pieces, shells and more, with a cement mixture allowing natural textures and shapes to be created. The reef substrate mixture allows the rock to have a porous network within the rock giving it many of the natural characteristics of rock straight out of the ocean.
After the rock is hand made it is then cured for 6 or more weeks allowing the cement and reef substrate mixture to fully harden and neutralize before it has a thick coating of purple, reef safe, paint applied around the entire exterior of each rock.

BRS recommends 1 pound of rock per 1 gallon of display tank volume for the average aquascape. Depending on the tank you may like more rock or less rock, however we would always recommend ordering a few more pounds of rock than you may need, as any extra rock can always go into your sump for added filtration.

With each rock being hand made, a variety of rock will be in every box. We are unable to guarantee any specific sizes or shapes.

Here is a pic of the boxes. I did not mention that neither box has been opened... just sitting in the garage since delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_5406.jpg
    IMG_5406.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 3
Back