FS: Snowflake Clownfish

hustla22

I got one snowflake clownfish for sale or trade. It's about 1" in size. I got 4 of them for $30 each from booyah's reef at the swap. While I was away for school, three of the clowns died. They didn't want to eat anything that was fed to them. Only one of the clowns ate baby brine shrimps (hence it is still alive). I'll be very busy with final exams and papers the next few weeks so I won't have time to go home and check on my tanks often, so I'll just put it up for sale or trade, $20 or trade for corals I don't have.
I can bring the clown with me to the meeting tonight, and meet somewhere before the meeting.

I got one snowflake clownfish for sale or trade. It's about 1" in size. I got 4 of them for $30 each from booyah's reef at the swap. While I was away for school, three of the clowns died. They didn't want to eat anything that was fed to them. Only one of the clowns ate baby brine shrimps (hence it is still alive). I'll be very busy with final exams and papers the next few weeks so I won't have time to go home and check on my tanks often, so I'll just put it up for sale or trade, $20 or trade for corals I don't have.
I can bring the clown with me to the meeting tonight, and meet somewhere before the meeting.

I'll take him. I'm not going to the meeting, but can meet up. lmk thanks

PM replied.

I also want to add, first come gets it. I'll be available today after 5:00pm and saturday. I have to get back to school sunday afternoon, so the sooner someone can pick up the better.

One my of 2 Clowns that I got from the Swap also have died. The other is still not eating, don't know how long it'll last.

Same here. Got two and neither would eat and have since died. We were assured that all were eating and what they were eating. Pretty disappointed.

The clown has found a new home.

The clown has found a new home.

The problem might be the food that the clowns were used to eating. I spoke with Mitch and Patricia from booyahs reef about the clowns eating problem, and they suggested that I feed them masago. So I'm assuming that's what the clowns were fed instead of flakes, mysis, brine shrimps, and what nots.

Mine is still kicking! Sorry to hear this tho, mine doesnt eat much either but is getting better. I actually picked a skinny little one for its color over a healthy looking one. We were told they feed pellets and sure enough its the only food the clown goes for quickly. I think I have it eating some flake too but no frozen yet:( I only bought one.

Back