FS: Vortech MP40WES and MP10ES

toofrigginswt

I think I'm going to have to do it... I'm selling some of my vortech pumps:eek: :eek:

MP40WES - This was purchased mid December from O Street Aquarium. Less than 5 months old. Looking for $365.00 picked up in Elk Grove, CA. I don't want to deal with shipping. I have the original box as well. These sell for $465.00 brand new. So you're saving $100.00.

MP10es - Asking $150 picked up. It's about 2 years old. Still works and is in good condition. I've never had a problem with it and dip it in Vinegar every couple months. As a matter of fact, I just cleaned it in February. I also have the original box as well.

Text me @ 949-573-4828

toofrigginswt

Sale Pending on MP40WES.

Pastey, I'd prefer to do it locally first. I'll let you know if the deal doesn't go through.

Pastey

That's cool. I know shipping is a hassle sometimes. Just trying to pick them up as used ones crop up til I get the 4 I need :)

artkwan

I think I'm going to have to do it... I'm selling some of my vortech pumps:eek: :eek:

MP40WES - This was purchased mid December from O Street Aquarium. Less than 5 months old. Looking for $365.00 picked up in Elk Grove, CA. I don't want to deal with shipping. I have the original box as well. These sell for $465.00 brand new. So you're saving $100.00.

MP10es - Asking $150 picked up. It's about 2 years old. Still works and is in good condition. I've never had a problem with it and dip it in Vinegar every couple months. As a matter of fact, I just cleaned it in February. I also have the original box as well.

Text me @ 949-573-4828

Dude - I had a funny feeling you were going to go ahead and do this!

Art

toofrigginswt

MP40 sold.

I still have the MP10es. It comes with original box, original zip tie and bracket, and spacer. The only thing I don't have is that sponge thing that goes around the wet side, which I don't think is necessary anyways.